At Uniting our services and supports cater for all stages of life, including quality early childhood education and care; services for vulnerable families, children and young people; disability programs, and aged care. With more than 550 services across NSW and the ACT, our team are here to help find the support that’s right for you.
Coordination of Supports,
Improved Living Arrangements,
Improved Social and Community Participation,
Improved Life Choices,
Improved Daily Living
Every person we support is unique and the supports we provide are designed with you. This includes who provides those supports; because we know how important it is that you get along with all people in your life.
With us, you can:
– choose the person who supports you
– get the support you need to live your life, and explore options for the future
– provide feedback and have a real voice in how we support you. We will check in with you regularly to make sure you’re getting what you need
– have peace of mind knowing our staff have up-to-date first aid skills, undergo regular training via our own registered training organisation, and have passed current police and other relevant checks.
In NSW and the ACT we can provide you with support to:
– Pursue the lifestyle you choose for you and your family
– Learn new skills
– Exercise choice and control
– Develop your ability to participate in your community
– Improve your health and wellbeing
– Navigate difficult or stressful life circumstances with support coordination
– Access therapy supports for your child via our Transdisciplinary team
Get in Touch: Do you have questions about your or your family members’ NDIS Plan? Would you just like to talk to someone about your options or to understand the NDIS a little better?
Contact our Options Specialist to learn more about the NDIS in your region, and how Uniting can help you live the life you choose: 1800 864 846